, 2022-10-17 14:37:36,
No longer are ponytails the lazy girl’s hair go-to; instead, they’re the perfect way to draw in style, accessories, and bring an overall look together. While ponytail hairstyles may appear simple, they require a good amount of time and planning to master.
From purchasing the right brush, hair elastics and clips, and styling products, it’s clear that creating the “it” hair trend involves some thought. Luckily, there are many quick and easy ponytail styles to choose from.
We’ve listed 15 of our favorite cute ponytail hairstyles and looks. Each is super simple and require minimal effort and time! Read on as we break down the simplest ways to re-create the perfect ponytail for your personal style.
15 Easy Ponytail Hairstyles for Every Occasion
1. Inside Out Ponytail
Also referred to as the inverted ponytail, while adding dimension and simultaneously hiding your hair tie, the inside out ponytail is a staple look. It looks rather complex, but only takes a few extra minutes to complete (and includes only one step more than your standard/traditional ponytail).
1. Brush through freshly washed and dried hair (for texture, try curling before application).
2. Start by brushing the hair back into a loose ponytail situated towards the middle of your head and down (not too high as you want the inverted ponytail to show).
3. Loosely apply your hair tie (use clear spiral hair ties to prevent from showing while also keeping the hair tied and secure). Keep the hair tie roughly a half an inch away from the scalp.
4. Create a hole by using your index finger in between the scalp and the hair tie. Perform this step slowly as you risk creating bumps and undoing any smoothness in the front of the ponytail.
5. Once there’s a substantial hole, begin to bring the entire ponytail over and around through the hole.
6. To tighten, evenly pull on the ponytail once it’s brought through.
7. Smooth and style as needed.
2. Half Up, Half Down Ponytail
This is the classic look to keep hair out of your face, but also showcase length, color, and style (whether curled, ironed or straightened). This is a popular look if spending the day or afternoon outdoors (not necessarily for workouts or physical activity).
1. Brush through freshly washed and dried hair (for texture, try curling or straightening before application).
2. Start by taking a comb or comb pick and draw a line across your scalp, starting from the top corner of one ear and bringing it…
To read the original article, go to Click here